You can easily cut 1 cm from your waist size up with this very effective recipe.
Before turning to the recipe for incredible weight loss, we want to show why the ingredients included in it make this great concoction.
A brief summary of the efficacy of the ingredients including:
- High in fiber, a nutrient that fight fat that controls hunger, reduces anxiety and helps digestion.
- High in vitamin C, allowing the body to absorb calcium. Calcium has recently been shown that not only builds stronger bones, but also prevents fat storage.
- It controls high blood pressure, purifies the blood, prevents constipation and regulates blood sugar.
- It contains protein, water, energy, fiber, sugar and various vitamins and minerals.
- A good source of folic acid, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin C and vitamin B6.
- It is believed to have the ability to mobilize stored fat, which can lead to the gradual decrease in weight.
- Improves digestion.
- Rich in vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, iron, calcium, vitamin B12, magnesium and phosphorus.
- Usually, the roots of this plant are used in the regular diet, but their slightly spicy and very delicious young leaves are also included.
- It is often used as a supplement to meals, especially fatty foods, as it helps in digestion.
- Cleanses the body, it increases metabolism, eliminates fatigue, and is highly recommended for diabetics.
- Instigates progress and procreation of good bacteria in the intestines.
Fresh horseradish root can be used throughout the year if stored in the basement or temporarily buried under wet soil. If you have purchased a large radish root, you can crush the amount needed, wrap the rest of it in aluminum paper and place it in the refrigerator. You can also keep you fresh grated horseradish for 3 whole weeks if mixed with 1 teaspoon of sugar and 4 tablespoons of lemon juice or vinegar apple cider. The grated horseradish can stay fresh for 3 weeks when stored in a tightly closed bottle in the refrigerator.
Weight Loss Recipe
- 125 g of horseradish
- 3 lemons (not sprayed with pesticides and fungicides)
- 3 tablespoons honey
First, crush 125 g of horseradish, wash the lemons well and remove the seeds. Place the grated horseradish and lemon, along with its shell, in a blender and mix until you get a fine mixture.
Add the honey and mix again.
Place the mixture in a glass jar, seal and store in the refrigerator.
Consume 1 teaspoon of the mixture, twice a day, with meals.
This mixture should be consumed for 3 weeks and waist size will start decreasing immediately.