Nature is wise and that is why in it are all the elements that are able to cure us without intoxicating us, without charging us money and without generating us dependence. It is only a matter of understanding that food is essential to maintain our health and to investigate what natural ingredient is needed to treat this or that condition.
An exemplary case is the combination of chia and lemon, which acts for the prevention of influenza, as a natural depurative and to burn accumulated fats. If you want to incorporate this combination into your diet, read on to learn how to prepare the powerful and simple water of chia and lemon.
CHIA AND LEMON TO BURN ACCUMULATED FATS
The combination of these two ingredients is really very powerful since each of them is incredibly beneficial to health. The best thing is that you can prepare this recipe saving a lot of money and ingredients that are within the reach of everyone.
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 cup and ½ of water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- First, put the chia seeds to soak in water for at least an hour.The seeds will hydrate and give a gel appearance due to the soluble fiber they contain.
- After the time of soaking, mix the seeds of chia and water with the squeezed juice of a lemon.
- You can use the blender to achieve juice consistency.
HOW TO USE
Drink this remedy every day in the morning on an empty stomach. This will allow you to accelerate your metabolism and lose weight on a daily basis effectively.
BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS
- They are an excellent source of fibers which help eliminate toxins naturally
- They are a natural antioxidant
- They have a high level of calcium, protein and omega-3 fatty acids
- They give us a sense of satiation instantly, which avoids dangerous pecking
- Delay blood sugar
- They are easy to use in all types of recipes
BENEFITS OF LEMON
- It is a powerful purifier of toxins
- Acts as a bactericide
- It has a large amount of vitamins (B, C and P) and minerals (potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, fluorine and iron)
- It has very few calories (29 calories per 100 grams)
- Its high fiber content helps eliminate toxins naturally
- It is composed of a large amount of water that avoids the dehydration that can produce the elimination of toxins by the fibers
- Helps treat colds and flu
- It is a natural anti-viral
- Its alkalizing effect helps to balance the pH
- It has anticancer components
- It is rich in hesperetina which helps to lower blood sugar levels
Keep in mind that although this remedy is very powerful for weight loss, it is best to accompany it with regular physical exercises and a healthy diet to enhance its effects.
Drink this remedy based on chia and lemon to lose weight and incorporate all the benefits provided by its ingredients.