There are several causes of blackheads and blackheads – inadequate skin care, excessive consumption of junk food, but also hormonal changes.
Proper skin care is not possible without the use of different masks, scrubs and creams. Today we have a surprise for you – the secret of carefully removing the nasty black spots with the help of proven home remedy.
How to quickly remove blackheads
You will need to
- A brush for facial cleansing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sterile gauze
- Water (you can use a decoction of chamomile)
- 1/2 teaspoon white clay
- 1/4 teaspoon yogurt (can also cream)
- Mix the toothpaste with salt by using a brush to clean the face. Apply the mixture over the problem areas and rub gently. Then wash your face with warm water or a decoction of chamomile.
- Cut a small piece of sterile gauze and then soak in warm water or a decoction of chamomile. Put a bandage on the face and leave it on for 15-30 seconds.
- Shake the clay and yogurt until it becomes soft mixture.
- Apply the mixture directly on the problem areas and leave to act 10 minutes. Then wash the face with cold water or a decoction of chamomile.
- Perform this procedure once a week to keep your skin young and soft as silk for years to come.