“I cannot lose weight because my hormones are out of control.”
Women who suffer from gall bladder problems, fatty liver, high cholesterol, pre-diabetes and have difficulty losing weight and staying healthy.
Unexplained weight gain has been linked to a hormonal imbalance for a long time. As we age we are more likely to have problems with hormonal imbalance.
THE HORMONES MUST BE REPRODUCED
Each hormone is like a key you need to turn a lock to do your job. The “blocks” are actually the receptor sites. Several inflammations can affect the receptors and that is why the hormones are becoming ineffective.
Some of the hidden reasons why recipient sites are ineffective are:
- “Grain Drain” of wheat, rye, barley and corn-based products (which are usually genetically modified, to make matters worse)
- Constant exposure to xenoestrogens (mimics estrogen) in our diet, the environment, and even our personal care products
- Meat, dairy products and eggs from animals treated with growth hormones
- Sugar, alcohol and caffeine consumption (coffee, black tea, green tea and white tea)
- The high consumption of fructose (even of natural foods like applesauce without sugar and tomatoes)
- Stress, electromagnetic fields (electromagnetic frequencies) and sleep deprivation
If you try to make some simple changes in your daily routine, it can really help maintain hormonal balance and this way you will be able to control your weight and overall health.
Estrogen is the especially important hormone. When it does not balance with the hormone related progesterone, it causes water retention, memory loss, and migraine will also cause the accumulation of fat around the hips and thighs. It can speed up the aging process as well.
Set-up tips for cleaning estrogen receptors
- Topical progesterone cream may act against the dominance of estrogen.
- Avoid foods rich in copper like nuts, seeds, avocados, chocolate and seafood. Copper has been shown to be closely related to estrogen so that women who use copper IUDs or birth control pills are more likely to have problems with estrogen dominance.
- Also always wash fruits and vegetables well to clean them from herbicides, pesticides that mimic estrogen and fungicides.
- You should stop overheating food in plastic containers, and drink water from glass or stainless steel bottle, not from plastic.
- Do not use personal care products containing endocrine disruptors such as parabens and phthalates.
- Defeat excess estrogen by using two tablespoons of cold roasted seeds rich in flax lignin milled every day. Sprinkle on your food or put it in your shakes.
- Seasonal soup, stews, chili or other bean dishes with 2-3 cardamom seeds. Cardamom has an amazing ability to cleanse and detoxify the liver, which is crucial for hormonal balance.
- Control the metabolism of estrogens, completing it with DIM (diindolylmethane). Take 100 mg twice daily with meals.
Insulin levels rise due to excessive intake of alcohol, sugar, and caffeine. Also unhealthy foods rich in fat increase blood sugar levels, overload receptor sites and accelerate fat accumulation. Insulin resistance occurs when the receptors are blocked, which causes high sugar level and high triglycerides as well.
If you have problems with weight gain, intense and frequent hunger, lacking focus or motivation, concentration problems, anxiety, fatigue, then it is time to cleanse your insulin receptor sites.
Improvement Cheats for Clean Insulin Receptors
- Drink a glass of water with 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar during each meal. The acidity of ACV slows the digestion of carbohydrates and because of this the blood sugar level is reduced by up to 30%!
- First thing in the morning drink hot lemon water instead of a cup of coffee. Consumption of coffee during fasting is associated with a higher insulin level and decreased insulin sensitivity, says the American Diabetes Association.
- Chromium is an important mineral for regulating blood sugar, but it is often deficient in our diet. The UNI CLAVE weight loss formula contains 400 mg of chromium, which is the sufficient amount, so that insulin could work quickly and more efficiently.
- Use stevia instead of sugar in drinks, shakes, and bake. Stevia is a naturally sweet-tasting herb that does not cause an increase in blood sugar.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, and cilantro in your meals – all of which are proven to metabolize sugar.
The satiety hormone is known as leptin. If you feel hungry shortly after you have consumed your food, then you are likely to have blocked leptin receptors. The problem is aggravated if large amounts of fructose are consumed instead of healthy fats.
Set-up tips for cleansing leptin Receptors
To solve the problem, it is necessary to avoid foods rich in fructose as it stimulates the appetite. These foods include foods and beverages that are rich in processed sugar. Less dangerous are: agave, tomato and apple sauce without sugar.
Consume protein within 30 minutes after waking up. Drink vegetable protein shake as it has been scientifically proven to cleans leptin receptors.
Reactivate the sensitivity of the leptin receptor by consuming omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Black currant seed oil is rich in all these essential fats that stimulate metabolism, fight inflammation, and make your hair, skin and The shiny nails.
The hormone cortisol is triggered by stress, lack of sleep and exposure to EMF. Only one night of inadequate sleep can increase cortisol by 45%! A stressful situation at work is enough to overload cortisol receptors in just a few minutes, and often the use of wireless devices also triggers excessive production of cortisol, with the creation of more than 20 heat shock proteins. Excess level of cortisol is linked with accumulation of fat in the waist, low immunity, destruction of tissue, salt and sugar cravings and inflammation.
Set-up tips for cleaning cortisol Receptors
- Consume coffee with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and vanilla whey protein. Black coffee with an empty stomach increases the blood sugar level, which also increases cortisol levels. With the addition of unhealthy fat and protein you can prevent cortisol from rising.
- Do yoga and meditation. These stress-relieving activities are known to reduce cortisol.
- Do not use electronic devices one hour before bedtime. EMFs affect the body on a biological level and it increases the cortisol level as well. So try reading a book instead of watching TV.
Thyroid is very important. When not active, you will have problems with depression, joint pain, constipation, fatigue, memory problems, dry skin, cold hands and feet, weak nails, and hair loss.
Improvement Cheats for Clearing thyroid hormone receptors
- A lot of gluten-containing grains contain a type of protein that is very similar to thyroid hormone so it can trick our body to produce less of this critical hormone. Avoid gluten containing grains to trigger the natural production of thyroid hormone. Wheat, spelled, rye, oats, couscous, barley, triticale and should not be consumed. Gluten-free cereals are taro, millet, buckwheat, brown rice or wild, quinoa and amaranth. Instead of the flour, you can use the arrowroot or tapioca to thicken.
- Use coconut oil for cooking. This healthy fat contains medium chain fatty acids that are known to improve thyroid function and increase metabolism by 56% as well!
- Do some testing. Consult your doctor to perform a test that evaluates thyroid TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3, and thyroid antibodies. But it should be noted that the “normal” values of these hormones are not always the level Ideal for your body.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is not only responsible for Cultivation – it plays an important role in strengthening bones and protects the heart as we age. The bad news is that once you turn 40, the production of HGH reduces by 14% every 10 years! The problem is further aggravated by the excess amount of HGH in meat, dairy products and eggs, which are often treated with rBST growth hormone. This natural hormone can fool our bodies into a lesser production of our own natural HGH. Symptoms of low HGH are: depression, loss of muscle mass, depression, anxiety, high body fat percentage, anxiety, decreased libido and high blood pressure.
Set-up tips for cleaning HGH receptors
- Consuming Montmorency bitter cherries as they are rich in melatonin. Italian researchers discovered that when participants took 5 mg of melatonin at night before bedtime, they had increased HGH levels by up to 157. Therefore, drink ¼ cup of Sour cherry juice diluted with 1 cup water 19: 00-21: 00
- Make an interval training program. Try to combine short periods of high intensity training with periods of low to moderate intensity of training longer. It will surely increase HGH production by more than 500%!
- A ground connection. Revolutionary grounding technology naturally increases melatonin levels and, at the same time, reduces the level of cortisol and eliminates inflammation.
- Eliminate dairy products. Although most cow’s milk labels claim they were not treated with rBST, many other dairy products are not claiming the same to think of butter, yogurt, sour cream, cheese, coffee cream, etc. Keep the synthetic HGH away from your plate!
- Consume only organic meat and eggs. USDA organic standards do not allow the use of growth hormone in animals.
The Daily Detox
Fat is not only linked to extra pounds which also contains several toxins. Various chemicals, drug debris, heavy metals and excess hormones are also deposited in our fat cells and therefore, when we try to lose fat, many toxins are released into the blood.
As these toxins are really dangerous, we need to detoxify our bodies and preserve our health:
- Prepare a luxury detox bath once or twice a week. First you should add 2 cups of baking soda and 2 cups of sea salt in a warm bath and then relax until the water cools. Put a towel around and do not shower for 4 hours. Hot water will bring the toxins to the surface of the skin. As the water cools; Osmosis cleans toxins from the hot body and ends up in the cooling water. This is especially useful for relieving jet-lag and radiation-related fatigue.
- Clean with Lovin ‘Liver Formula, which contains taurine. Taurine is used by the liver to produce bile – which is crucial for the reduction and elimination of metals, aldehydes, chlorine, alcohol, heavy oil solvents and ammonia.
- Try to drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day, as well as blueberries and water! Cranwater and pure water are very important to maintain lymph, which is crucial for the elimination of toxins.
- Fiber with flax and chia seeds. Its soluble and insoluble fiber make sure that the toxins that are in the digestive tract are attached and are eliminated quickly. The flax and chia seeds are amazing, so try to consume 2-4 tablespoons a day!
- Try activated charcoal, which is able to absorb toxins in the stomach