Some manufacturers of fabric softeners use fragrances that are very harmful to health especially for children.
If you want to stop using the commercial fabric softener and opt for an eco-friendly, inexpensive and effective fabric softener that also looks after your washing machine, you have already found it. This fabric softener will leave your clothes as soft as any commercial fabric softener, but avoid the synthetic chemicals that sometimes cause allergies or skin reactions. In addition, this home softener takes more care of clothes, makes the colors of your clothes last longer, leaves the towels fluffier and is even ideal for baby clothes. In addition, this softener is worth both for use in the washing machine and for washing by hand.
In this article we offer you a simple and economical way to make your own natural detergent.
How to prepare a natural softener?
- A cup of baking soda
- 150 millimeters hot water
- 800 millimeters of apple cider vinegar
- 20 drops of essential oil
- A plastic container that holds three and a half liters.
How to do it:
- The important thing is to have a large plastic container for the mixture to grow and once you have that container, you should pour the hot water and add the baking soda and vinegar.
- Once you finish the above procedure, you will see a chemical reaction between the ingredients that will cause many bubbles to be released into the container.
- When the liquid settles, it should be stored in the bottle of the softener and add the essential oil of the aroma that you like, should be shaken and stored in a very cool place.
- When you are going to use it add that compound to the clothes to soak or in the washing machine. With four tablespoons of home softener will suffice for your clothes to have the best aroma.