Within the regimes that allow you to lose pounds in a few days, it is possible to find a special diet, such as the weekly fast diet. This diet will allow you to look slimmer in just one week. In addition, it has the advantage of being very useful in special situations such as a wedding, birthdays, and other important events.
What is this fast diet?
This diet has certain characteristics, such as:
- It is a diet that allows to lose between 3 or 4 kilos in five days, depending on each body.
- You do not have to exceed the time with this diet, you have to rest some days and if you want, to return to resume. On the days of rest put into practice a healthy diet based on vegetables, fruits, whole grains and meats like fish or chicken without honey.
- During the accomplishment of this diet it is important to consume 12 glasses of water per day.
Menu to lose weight quickly in 5 days
- Breakfast: A cup of tea with sweetener, a glass of orange juice, a toast of whole wheat bread with dietary cheese spread and a hard egg.
- Lunch: A salad of lettuce, cucumber, arugula and pineapple chunks. (Season with olive oil, apple cider vinegar and salt).
- Dinner: A skinless chicken breast, vegetable salad and fresh fruit.
- Breakfast: A cup of tea with sweetener, a toast of whole wheat bread with dietary cheese spread and two slices of cooked ham.
- Lunch: A portion of grilled fish, a tomato split in half seasoned with olive oil, salt, vinegar and oregano.
- Dinner: A portion of grilled chicken without skin, accompanied with artichoke salad and two slices of melon.
- Breakfast: A cup of tea with a sweetener, a glass of grapefruit / orange juice, a whole-wheat toast with dietary cheese and two slices of ham.
- Lunch: Salad of spinach, lettuce, onion and radish, accompanied by a cup of fruit salad.
- Dinner: A portion of fish, cooked broccoli, seasoned with olive oil, garlic and chopped parsley, plus a fruit.
- Breakfast: A cup of tea with sweetener, a fresh fruit, and a toast of whole wheat bread with dietary cheese.
- Lunch: A natural yogurt accompanied by a salad of grated carrot, tomato, celery, asparagus and corn, plus a fruit.
- Dinner: A serving of skinless chicken breast, pumpkin puree and a fruit.
- Breakfast: A cup of tea with sweetener or natural juice, cereal with fresh fruit, a toast of brown bread and a hard egg.
- Lunch: A portion of grilled beef accompanied with Swiss chard gratin with dietary cheese.
- Dinner: Tuna salad with lettuce, arugula, radicheta and tomato, plus a fruit.
This weekly quick diet menu will give you an orientation of what foods you can consume and which ones you should avoid.
- This diet should be supplemented with periodic physical activity.
- You should consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.