Although hair provides an isolation of our body, it can also affect the perfect appearance of a person. Unwanted hair on visible areas of the body such as the hands, feet, face and back are one of the main aesthetic problems faced by many women. It may be due to an imbalance of hormones in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, use of certain medications or due to pregnancy.
Although there are many more recent techniques, such as waxing, laser hair removal, electrolysis, etc. Are available for unwanted hair removal, which are costly and cannot be accessed by many women. There are many natural old-age home remedies available for effective removal of unwanted hair from different parts of the body.
Home Remedies to Eliminate Unwanted HAIR
The home remedies given here to remove unwanted hair are very easy to follow. Find out which of the method is most suitable for your unwanted hair.
1.- LEMON MIX SUGAR FOR THE FACIAL HAIR
Sugar mixed with water and lemon juice will help in the exfoliation of the face and provide natural bleach to your face. Lemon juice is used to help clarify the color of your facial hair. These three ingredients combine to help effectively remove hair on the face as well as other parts of the body. It is advisable not to use these ingredients in sensitive parts.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- A small bowl
- Mix the sugar and water in the small bowl.
- Once the sugar solution is ready, add the lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
- Now apply this mixture of sugar and lemon on the face in the direction of hair growth on the face.
- Leave this mixture to rest on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash with water after 20 minutes, gently rubbing the mixture with your hands.
- Repeat this process two or three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.
2.- SUGAR, HONEY AND LEMON MIX FOR HAIR ON LEGS AND ARMS
Sugar mixed with water, lemon and honey is a very good home remedy to remove unwanted hair from your body. It acts as wax and is very effective in removing unwanted hair growth on the legs and arms. This procedure would be a bit painful as it is more or less similar to waxing and waxing out in salons.
INGREDIENTS AND TOOLS
- 1 spoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
- Water (optional to make the finest dough)
- Corn starch or multipurpose flour- 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Piece of fabric or wax strip
- Spatula for depilation with wax or a butter knife
- In a small bowl, take sugar, lemon and honey and mix well.
- Heat this mixture for three minutes in a bowl to make it a smooth surface, free flowing paste.
- If you find the pasta to be a little thick, add water and mix well. Allow this mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Clean the parts of the body where it is necessary to apply this mixture and then remove the powder with cornstarch or flour for all uses.
- Use the waxing spatula and apply a generous amount of hot sugar, lemon and honey mixture in areas where you do not want to see unwanted hair.
- Apply it in the direction of hair growth and once done this is covered with a wipe or hair removal strips with wax and press to be sticking in the paste.
- Pull the strip in the opposite direction if hair growth to effectively remove unwanted hair.
- You can repeat this process every time you detect unwanted hair growth on your hands or legs.